International Meeting of Rhinoplasty Societies
DATE: 29-31 October 2018
LOCATION: Loews Miami Beach, Florida
It is with great enthusiasm that we announce the second international multi-specialty rhinoplasty symposium to take place 29-31 October 2018. The International Meeting of Rhinoplasty Societies has been organized by the Rhinoplasty Society (US) and the Rhinoplasty Society Of Europe. This symposium promises be the most extraordinary educational rhinoplasty symposium that our field has witnessed, highlighting the work of 50 master rhinoplasty surgeons from all parts of the world – those whose published works have defined the specialty.
The meeting will differentiate itself from all others by its breadth, pre-eminent faculty, and by the emphasis on high-quality video and graphic illustration. The program will be carefully orchestrated, designed to present “the best of the best” educational offerings.
- Basic principles and techniques including breakout sessions by selected master surgeons to illustrate personal approaches to basic rhinoplasty
- Advanced techniques, new concepts, as well as time-tested standards
- Mastery of functional nasal surgery including evidence-based practice
- The most modern approach to congenital nasal deformities
- Debates and controversies in all aspects of rhinoplasty
- Daily topic-oriented “break-out” sessions for specific areas of interest
- Keynote lectures by the premier educators
For those who are interested in rhinoplasty at any stage of their careers or experience, this event will be a defining educational opportunity that is only offered every other year, so please mark your calendars for this “Bright and Shinning” meeting. The event will take place in Miami Beach. An international destination at the perfect time of year. Our exciting social programs will soak in the magnificent ocean surroundings. Miami Beach is everything you have heard about, but you must see if for yourself! The Art Deco District is a whimsical collection of more than 800 architecturally protected buildings with some of the finest restaurants and shopping you can imagine. The potential of this event has ignited enthusiasm among all of the faculty and planners. We are hopeful that you will share in our excitement, and that you will plan to join us for this memorable event. Mark your calendars for this Future Meeting of the IMRhiS- This Event is So Bright – You will have to Wear Shades! Dates 29-31 October 2018.
Don’t Miss the ISAPS 2018 Meeting beginning on 10/31/18- click here to view details